An International Technology company is seeking an Analyst in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and Accounting with Japanese language skill. As an integral part of the Finance & Accounting team, the individual will collaborate closely with the President and senior executives. This role is pivotal in shaping and driving the financial strategy of the company, ensuring alignment with overarching corporate goals. You will be at the forefront of orchestrating our financial narrative, driving both tactical and strategic initiatives.
Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A):
- Conduct comprehensive monthly financial reporting for U.S. group companies, ensuring accurate communication to the Head Office.
- Perform detailed analysis of financial data, comparing actual performance against budgeted forecasts.
- Manage monthly cash flow analysis, facilitating optimal loan adjustments.
- Collaborate with senior management and cross-functional teams to enhance financial operations and efficiency.
- Develop financial projections for new business ventures.
- Coordinate with senior management to prepare annual financial budgets and strategic plans.
- Assist in developing mid-to-long-term financial strategies for U.S. operations.
- Liaise with third-party property managers for rent proposals and real estate market analysis, with a focus on San Francisco.
- Evaluate financial and operational performance of portfolio companies, especially in sectors like fintech, crypto, AI, e-commerce, and entertainment.
- Oversee monthly accounting processes in collaboration with U.S. accounting teams and external property management accountants.
- Engage in various financial and tax-related projects with the parent company.
- Supervise invoice processing and approval.
- Prepare tax filing documentation for external tax firms.
- Generate periodic financial reports for the parent company.
- Review legal agreements in coordination with the general counsel.
- Ensure building maintenance and operational standards in collaboration with property managers and co-working community managers.
- Support in startup investment and corporate development initiatives.
- Assist senior management with administrative tasks, including internal approval processes and project management.
- Lead projects, providing regular updates and feedback to senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA certification preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Native-level proficiency in Japanese language.
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
This position offers a unique opportunity to build a distinctive brand and differentiate the company in the marketplace. Through strategic financial management and collaboration, you will play a crucial role in steering company’s success and growth.
Base salary up to 130K+bonus