International company is seeking a Legal and Internal Control Coordinator who is responsible for supporting contract management/administration, legal compliance, and company’s internal control activities related work by following company strategy and policies in order to achieve company objectives.
- Support Legal Assistance – by providing secretarial and administrative duties; – by preparing briefs and general correspondence; – by managing proper record keeping; – and by maintaining files and schedules.
- Support Contract Administration – by reviewing, creating and providing advice on contracts ad assigned. – by making proper record keeping in accordance with the Contract Management Policy.
- Support Legal Compliance – by coordinating in the area of legal dispute management (including legal claims and lawsuits) as requested by manager; – by supporting the manager in the development and implementation of compliance programs (including antitrust laws, but excluding product specific laws compliance such as TSCA, FDA, DOT, OSHA, and CBP) for the organization; – by monitoring other audit activities such as J-SOX Self-Assessment as Company-Level Control as directed; – and by coordinating applicable compliance seminars
- Coordinate Internal Control Activities – by managing corporate management such as but not limited to Decision Making System Management, Company Organization Management and Company Policy Management. – by assisting in managing parent company’s Internal Control Audit (every 3-4 year) & self-evaluation report (each year) & managing company’s Internal Control Audit (self-evaluation sheet); – and by supporting GMs to carryout out the PDCA cycle of Risk Management.
- Support Other Roles – by liaising office function for parent company’s business divisions including collecting information relevant to legal matters as requested by manager. – by supporting regional support function in relation to legal work upon requests by parent company or regional affiliates.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college or university
- 3+yrs relevant experience
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals in English.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of Managers, Staff, clients, customers, and the general public in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel.
- Open to business travels