An International Asset Management is seeking an Equity Research Analyst for their Global Equity Investment Team focusing on high-quality growth stocks. The team is part of a global team that are located in Europe and in Asia. The individual will be covering companies in Industrial, Material and Consumer Staples sector.
- Maintain bottom-up research coverage on assigned industries (Industrial, Material, Consumer Staples)
- Independently and thoughtfully conduct equity research.
- Generate, develop, and present new investment ideas as well as monitor current investments to enhance risk-adjusted returns for the portfolios.
- Monitor the latest news/developments on the underlining stocks in the portfolio and evaluate the impacts on the stocks using qualitative and quantitative methods, monitoring macroeconomic news.
- Build and maintain complete company models, create income statement, balance sheet and cash flow forecast, and perform valuation analysis.
- Meet with company management on a frequent basis through on-site company visits, conference calls, and meetings in our office.
- Convery information verbally and through written notes and reports such as industry reviews, company evaluation analyses, and quarterly company updates.
- Communicate frequently with portfolio managers on industry and stocks in their portfolios.
- Participate in internal research meetings and portfolio review meetings with team members overseas.
- BA/BS degree plus MBA and/or CFA, preferred
- 5+yrs’ of equity research experience. Buy-side experience preferred.
- Coverage experience in Industrial, Material, Consumer Staples, a plus
- Strong fundamental analysis skills
- Extensive financial modeling and valuation skills
- Experience in Excel and Bloomberg
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Team Player
- Enthusiasm for finding compelling investment opportunities
Base salary up to 200K+bonus