Internatinal Bank is seeking a Risk Management/Regulatory Analyst with Japanese language skill in their Global Marekts team who will perform tasks concerning credit line management, BSA/AML, corporate and FATCA compliance matters, and regulatory matters, prepares Customer / Account Profiles (existing and new accounts), perform account maintenance and assists trader with necessary risk management and infrastructure management. Liaison with Head Office. Also, the individual will help to ensure compliance with Volcker Rule Requirements.
- Primarily responsible for preparing Customer / Account Profile for all Global Markets Unit’s existing Customers and uploads on Surety system
- Primarily responsible for on-boarding account opening process for adding proposed unit’s Customers
- Performs transactions / counterparties review and prepares monthly reports
- Performs / assists as a trading system administrator and reviews permission functions
- Acts as the designated responsible officer and ensures BSA/AML, corporate and FATCA compliance by performing tasks stipulated in Treasury Compliance Procedures manuals and related manuals.
- Performs operational risk management, manages various project teams as assigned, as well as developing better internal controls.
- Assists with regulatory updates for Global Markets Units
- Assists with legal documentation for Global Markets Units
- Maintains unit’ procedure manuals up to date, and track changes.
- Assists with internal audit, FRB / NYSDFS examinations, and manages compliance testing.
- Ensures proper credit line and counterparty management.
- Liaison with Head Office.
- Abides by all compliance related procedures
Volcker Rule Responsible Officer (Secondary)
- Act as the secondary Volcker Rule Responsible Officer for Global Markets Unit.
- Responsible for (i) ensuring that all trading desks’ activities are in compliance with the Volcker Rule; (ii) keeping up with any changes and new developments related to Volcker Rule provisions affecting the activities of the unit, and (iii) ensuring that the Market Making Desk, ALM Desk and Investment Desk Policies and Procedures remain in compliance with the applicable requirements of the Volcker Rule.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in finance, economics, data processing and programming preferred with 5+ years of related experience.
- Bilingual oral and written skills on a business level in both English and Japanese.
- Advanced in Microsoft 365 (Excel, Word, and Outlook). Good knowledge of Visual Basic Application, Access, and Power Point preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of FX, Derivatives, and other market products and services, preferred.
- Knowledge of ISDA and CSA, preferred.
- Prior work experience in a financial institution, preferred.