International Financial Institution is seeking a Research Assistant responsible for assisting other economists. The individual will be responsible for research as well as analyzing mainly U.S. Economic data and preparing reports in Japanese.
- Translate economic reports from English into Japanese.
- Translate economic reports from Japanese into English.
- Assist other economists for data collection and preparing presentation materials etc.
- Analyze the U.S. macroeconomic data, collect information about government policies and financial industry and write report in Japanese.
- Performs related duties including administrative work and participates in special projects as required.
- Perform other office duties per the manager economist requests.
- Fluent in Japanese (Communicate, Read and/or write fluently)
- Ability to translate English reports to Japanese and vice versa.
- Experience as an assistant economist preferable.
- Adequate knowledge of economic and financial data sources, ability to handle analytic issues, and write economic reports independently.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excel, Word skills.
Base salary: 75-95K+bonus