An International Bank is seeking a Client Service Administrator with Japanese language skills.
- Maintains Client Accounts/Records- by opening, closing, and modifying Trust clients’ account information; by updating client documents; providing clients with daily, weekly, and monthly account reports.
- Monitors Client Account Activities- by overseeing client account activities daily and by troubleshooting when necessary; ensuring Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) compliance by performing OFAC screening as a backup.
- Daily Client Liaison- by translating, researching in the system, or coordinating within Trust Business and/or sub-custodian to investigate solutions and respond to the client.
- Creates Reports and Manuals- by drafting the reports for Head Office monthly and so on; by updating the procedure manual; and by assisting in the filing of tax reports to the IRS for custodial accounts.
- Additional Tasks & Changes in Responsibilities Based on changes in the business work environment, job responsibilities can change, and additional functions and tasks may be added or removed accordingly. Additionally, this position will perform other duties as required, and participate in special projects as deemed necessary and appropriate by Management.
- Japanese language skills (speak/write/read)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related major
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to navigate computer systems and use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Flexible to work overtime from time to time as business requires.
- Proficient written, verbal, and communication skills.