International Bank is seeking a Credit Risk Officer (AVP/Analyst Level) skill who will be responsible for reviewing and approving select transaction approvals and ongoing monitoring documentation for corporates.
- Reviews / assesses credit and rating applications, including creditworthiness of relevant obligors, financial performance, industry / peer analysis, loan structure, and risk / return.
- Presents requests for regulatory rating and local booking approval recommendations to senior management.
- Proactively monitors assigned portfolio with consideration to market data
- Demonstrates knowledge of regulatory expectations, specifically leveraged lending.
- Acts as liaison between, gathers information from and exchanges views with the team members/senior managers regarding issues related to rating applications, monitoring, analysis, standards and policies.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business, Finance / Economics or strong quantitative background
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Banking or Credit Risk-like role
- Demonstrated ability to analyze the creditworthiness of a borrower and its financial performance
- Clear understanding of Probability of Default and Regulatory Ratings
- Formalized credit training from an accredited financial institution and proficient financial modeling skills preferred
- Familiarity with Technology, Media/ Telecom, Consumer, Auto and Healthcare industries is a plus
- Strong multitasking / time management skills and verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Capital IQ, Bloomberg, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Bi-lingual in English and Japanese is a plus