International Bank is seeing an Analyst/Lead Analyst in Fund Finance team.
- Process loans and deposit transactions, by communicating with customers and Operations/Treasury Group. Distribute detailed information of each transaction through internal systems or instruction memos.
- Assists account officers with Bank’s Know your Customers (KYC) regulatory obligations.
- Close and maintain bilateral/syndicated loan facilities by collecting required documents from customers/agents. Deliver such documents to Operations Group with instructions, and conduct required checks/registrations in the systems.
- Create quarterly invoices, monthly statements and distribute to customers in a timely manner.
- Handle covenants of each credit facility by registering due dates, in the system and collect required documents from customers/agents.
- Generate and circulate internal periodical reports to senior executives in timely manner.
- Perform general administrative functions and monitor current publication subscriptions and web-based services.
- Update/maintain customer files and required documents. Ensure retention and record keeping of all FFG files and documents are in accordance with the retention requirements.
- Others – Any other activities as reasonably assigned by the Account Officers and senior management.
- Bachelor degree (Business, Finance or related curriculum)
- 1-4 years of related work experience
- Ability to multi-task and a fast learner
- Proficient in MS (Word/Excel, and other Office products)
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance/supervision.