https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Yasuko Kawasaki https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Yasuko Kawasaki2022-02-14 12:16:462022-02-18 12:57:03VP, Financial Crimes
VP, Financial Crimes
An International Bank is seeking a VP, Financial Crimes with following responsibilities;
- Assist the BSA/AML Officer in the management of all aspects of the BSA/AML Compliance Program and monitoring of the bank’s adherence to the established BSA/AML controls.
- Assist the BSAO in overseeing the AML Investigations and reviews.
- Assist the BSAO in overseeing ABC Program
- Escalate the Global ABC on TPIs and High Risk Candidates
- Provide Metrix to various Committees
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the BSA AML Compliance Program, policies and procedures.
- Conducts periodic AML reviews and advises on existing policies and procedures throughout the Branch to ensure conformity with state and federal regulations.
- Reports findings and proposals to the BSA/AML Officer.
- Consults and communicates with managers throughout the Branch to keep abreast of changes and assure regulations are complied with.
- Advise the BSA/AML Officer on changes to state and federal BSA AML requirements and 2 standards and changes to banking practices and emerging risk management techniques particularly in the AML area.
- Assists in the coordination of their implementation and ensures Bank’s conformity.
- Assist the BSA Officer to implement and maintain eight GFCD standards
- Assist with Head Office AML Standards Alignment Committees: Attendance at all Compliance Committees is mandatory.
- The candidate assists the BSA/AML Officer in providing input and representation on key compliance initiatives, meetings and committees.
- Stays abreast of industry and compliance trends; recommends and implements changes to internal company processes as needed.
- External Communication: o Create and upkeep excellent working relationships with the state and federal regulators.
- Maintain the working relationship forged with Global Financial Crime Division (“GFCD”) and other CUSO entities.
- Internal Communication & Training:
- Assist with targeted AML training as new/revised applicable laws and regulations may require.
- Excellent communication and harmonious relations with staff at all levels is fundamental in order to fully understand each group’s projects and processes and be understood when explaining compliance matters to have them implemented as needed.
- Other responsibilities may include: Risk Control Self-Assessment RCSA, Risk Assessment, RGA, AML System maintenance, Validations and Testing, System Upgrades (Radar replacement), Actimize tuning, AML System Validations, AML Model Validation, GFCCT Testing Based on changes in the business work environment, job responsibilities can change, and additional functions and tasks may be added or removed accordingly. Additionally, this position will perform other duties as required, and participate in special projects as deemed necessary and appropriate by Management.
- Bachelor Degree and 8-10 Years of Financial Crime Compliance Experience
- Experience with AML systems
- Actimize- Understanding of Tuning Thresholds and Rules Suitability
- FIS Prime- List Management
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment
- Issue Management resolution
- Leadership skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- CAMS/CCRP preferred