Bilingual Japanese Senior Sales Assistant
An international manufacturing company is seeking a bilingual Japanese Senior Sales Assistant.
This position is responsible for coordinating Silicon Valley Office operations including logistics, inventory and warehouse, customer service, sales and marketing assistance, including routine sales promotion, and office administration by supporting Operations Manager following the corresponding the company’s strategy and policies in order to achieve Company goals and objectives.
This position is a fully remote position.
- Logistics coordination by negotiating with vendors and customers, resolving logistics issues/problems, and acting as the primary contact for freight forwarders regarding customs information
- Sales and marketing assistance by handling sales transactions, managing invoices, reviewing and reconciling monthly & quarterly sales reports
- Inventory management by maintaining proper level of inventory, resolving inventory problems and issues
- Customer support by communicating regularly with customers regarding orders and responding inquiries from customers in a timely manner
- Sales promotion by providing product quote, lead time, and various terms, providing product specifications and any other regulatory information
Serves as back to Operation Manager by resolving any operational issues, like order processing, logistics, customer support issues by communicating and coordinating with counterparts during operation manager’s absence.
Provides training to Sales Assistant by training sales assistants for any operational matters (order processing, logistics, customer support) as assigned by an operations manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or two to three years related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bilingual Japanese and English (Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals in English and Japanese)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Organization, attention to detail, productivity, confidentiality and dependability.
- Interpersonal and bilingual communication skills (English/Japanese), ability to thrive in multi-cultural setting.