Responsible for working with our Asia sales team and our customers to expand the sales of our products through distributor and end customer partnerships. Will contribute to developing strategy for Asia Dept., technology & foodservice customers, and the Asian grocery markets. May conduct product training sessions with key accounts and distributors. Work with Asian team to execute sales and marketing activities with customers in support of overall company growth strategy.
- Solicit and sell products to Asia market, technology, and Asian grocery accounts in the assigned territory.
- Sell displays and new products while maximizing the product Asia distributors and customers and accounts.
- Find new opportunities to grow the Asia Midwest and TX territory and remain the vendor of choice with our customers.
- Organizing, rotating and stocking shelves during store visits – the platform for providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage sets, both dry shelf and cold box.
- Meet customer service expectations through daily communication, problem resolution, and prompt follow up.
- Participate in ride-alongs with Asian distributors to increase relationships, open new accounts, and sell in new items.
- Place POS and coupons to maximize visibility and exposure for our products.
- Store reset support, schematic enforcement (if applicable), and excellent service to ensure new products and customers are successful.
- Bachelor degree or higher in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Minimum of two years grocery retail sales experience with a proven track record of meeting sales objectives
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Business level Japanese and English language (Korean or Chinese skill a plus)
- Valid driver’s license