An international Financial Firm is seeking a Research Analyst who will be conducting research on US financial markets.
- Write daily market report about macro economy and US listed companies in Japanese by gathering information through Bloomberg.
- Translate analyst reports from English to Japanese.
- Commentate about US market
- Coordinate meetings with government officials and IR for executive visits.
- Communicate with IR team of US corporations.
- Bilingual Japanese/English (read/write/speak in native business level)
- Must have ability to write market reports in Japanese with financial terminologies
- BA in Finance, Business Administration, Economy or equivalent work expertise, desired but not required
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Japanese (oral and written)
- MS Word, Excel, and Bloomberg
- Experience of Research and Analysis is preferred