https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Yasuko Kawasaki https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Yasuko Kawasaki2020-09-24 16:23:392020-09-24 17:47:51Payroll and Benefits Manager - International Bank
International Bank is seeking a Payroll and Benefit Manager.
- Oversee Benefits and Payroll functions in accordance with the Branch’s policies and procedures as well as compliance with employment standards, federal, state, and local requirements. 1) Accurate and timely execution of the branch’s payroll, funding, reconciliation, and use of ADP Workforce Now various modules. 2) Effective administration of the Branch employees’ programs and benefit plans (healthcare, STD/LTD disability, life and AD&D, FSA, Commuter Benefits, 401(k) Plan, COBRA, FMLA, NYFLA, workers comp, wellness program, etc.) and maintenance of data in various carrier web portals. 3) Create, update, and implement policies, procedures, manuals, etc. 4) Manage third party relations, vendors’ agreements, and record-keeping of benefits and payroll.
- Manage Personnel Budget. Prepare, monitor, update, and maintain personnel budget (projection/actual expenses), including multi/dual hat invoicing, etc.
- Handle Regulatory Filings and Reports. File various reports not limited to: Form 5500, EEO-1, ACA 1094/10995, and Non-Discriminatory Testing of Plans, including reports required by the Bank’s Head Office, Holding Firm, and responding to requests for ad-hoc internal and external reports.
- Serve as a member and secretary of the 401(k) Plan Fiduciary Committee. Prepare and coordinate Committee meetings, manage record-keeping of 401(k) Plan, and other pertinent documents such as Committee minutes, charter, the designation of Committee membership, etc.
- Perform Other Managerial Duties. Supervise and develop subordinates; project management/team lead as assigned; handle employee relations, various internal or external audits, RCSA; serve as a back-up for HR members during absence, and perform other duties as deemed required by HR Management.
- General education, experience, and other requirements are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or an advanced degree from a 4-year college or university (Human Resources Management, Business, Finance, or a related curriculum).
- 6+ years of direct HR experience with expertise in benefits and payroll administration, knowledge of employment laws and regulations, HR best practices, and industry standards.
- Project management and people management experience required.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in MS-Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and familiarity “know-how” ADP Workforce Now and other HRIS (e.g. Workday, Halogen, Saba)
- Experience working in the Banking/Finance industry is highly desired.
- Membership/Certification: Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM), payroll certification is highly desired.