An international chemical supplier of nutrition/food ingredients is seeking an Operations Coordinator who will be responsible for export logistics and order processing.
- Creates and issues purchase orders and other documents related to transactions through the ERP system.
- Schedules shipments to ensure delivery by promised deadlines.
- Receives orders and assigns shipments to appropriate carriers.
- Monitors inventory.
- Assists customer service representatives with order status inquiries and special customer needs.
- Resolves delivery problems.
- Keeps supervisor informed of issues and recommends improvements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years’ experience in international trade or logistics
- Knowledge of import/export regulations and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience with ERP system a plus