International Bank is seeking an Operational Risk Associate who will be executing all aspects of operational risk management framework through oversight activities;
- Assists in various Operational Risk related projects and initiatives, including the AD-wide Risk Culture Project.
- Assists in the Vendor Risk Management activities.
- Assists with review and re-design of the Event Risk and Control Self-Assessment (“RCSA”).
- Prepares operational risk reports, schedules meetings, takes notes, prepares minutes, and maintains files for ORM department.
- Provides analysis and coordination support for the ORM department.
- Coordinates the Corrective Action Plan process.
- Coordinates the Policy and Procedures tracking process.
- Coordinates the New Product Approval process.
- Coordinates and supports in conducting Operational Risk Assessment, Vendor Risk Assessment & Vendor Performance Review, Model Risk Assessment, and Event Risk and Control Self-Assessment.
- Researches any regulatory changes or/and risk trends applicable to area(s) of coverage and creates Operational Risk Newsletter.
- Creates presentations of key risk indicators to senior management.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of related experience, in operational risk management, vendor risk management, model risk management, or Risk Analysis.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and multitasking skills.