https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Yasuko Kawasaki https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Yasuko Kawasaki2022-02-20 16:59:042022-03-22 16:59:15Network Security Engineer
International Bank is seeking a Network Security Engineer.
- Support Network Security Engineers to ensure processes around network security are managed well and responded in a timely manner
- Review and respond to alerts generated by the Compliance Support Teams
- Review, respond and resolve alerts originating Carbon Black products to ensure appropriate system processing and applications requirements are met in a timely manner
- Ensure McAfee alerts are monitored and resolved in a timely manner
- Assist deploy standard firewall rules to meet technical or business requirements
- Assist network security manager/engineer gather evidence for audit requirements
- Assist prepare and management reports. Implement appropriate changes, updates, and upgrades in response to vulnerabilities and incursions.
- Assist process owner(s) for TVM and SIEM by actively participating in RCSAs and other risk assessments targeting these processes.
- Assist in improving procedures related to the above processes by providing continuous feedback
- Assist with day-to-day support of network security systems on as-needed basis as required by management or network security engineer
- Participate in metric collection to demonstrate situational awareness to management regarding current threats and risks.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4-6yrs experience in network/IT security. Certification such as Security+, ITIL or other IT security related certificate a plus.
- Manage and coordinate security alerts from various sources within the bank
- Ability to resolve security alerts in a timely manner and escalate events that could lead to breach.
- Analytical skills to troubleshoot events and correlate user or system activity
- Work with various teams (application, infrastructure, identity management, etc.) to troubleshoot & resolve alerts
- Ability to deploy firewall rules to meet business and/or technical requirements
- Follow run books for deployments and/or system upgrades during and off-hours
- Working knowledge of security protocols, authentication, authorization and security.
- Tools: Desired working knowledge in one or more of the following or equivalent tools: Tenable Security Center, LogRhythm, Carbon Black Protect (Bit9), Carbon Black Response, McAfee Endpoint Protection