Well-established education technology firm is seeking a Marketing manager who will strategize, implement, and monitor all marketing strategies for sales enablement.
- Collaborate with our marketing & sales team and our partners to develop and execute marketing and advertising campaigns for lead/demand generation, achieve marketing objectives, apply best practices and ROI analysis to deliver efficient marketing and communications
- Develop and oversee content marketing including brochures, product datasheets, case studies, whitepapers, videos, sales presentations, proposals etc.
- Build brand awareness and positioning, including PR, media campaigns and identifying /leveraging key trends
- Plan and execute effective email marketing, landing pages and social media activities
- Manage and support utilization of marketing development funds and CO-OP and develop ROI metrics for spend activity
- In conjunction with external website development partners, continue evolving the corporate website and E-commerce store to ensure it remains market-relevant in terms of content, design, and functionality across multiple devices.
- Oversee planning and preparing of marketing activities, and participating for National/Local Trade shows
- Provide Weekly Activity report of all marketing activities to management
- Monitor and enforce MAP violations
- Research advertisement/contents distribution through paid media outlet
- Manage PPC advertising through paid SNS and Google AdWords etc.
- Bachelors in Business, Marketing and Communication, or related field preferred
- 4-7 years in marketing experience
- A proven writer with a strong portfolio of work
- Well-organized, meticulous attention to detail, and able to drive multiple projects forward at once
- Relationship builder with excellent interpersonal communication, effective oral, written and presentation skills are a must
- Competent in SEO/SEM with strong analytical skills
- Must have working knowledge of Photoshop, Publisher and Word Press
- Constant Contact experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to travel, when needed