An international chemical company is seeking a Logistics/Administration Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting import/export logistics and supporting sales team.
- Complete accurate purchase orders to HQ office according to customers’ orders
- Negotiate with HQ office to obtain best shipping schedules for customers.
- Contact customers to confirm delivery date and address, and respond to delivery related inquiries and concerns from customers.
- Forward the shipping documents to custom brokers and customers, and coordinate with the forwarding agent and provide accurate, up to date information to customers
- Manage purchase orders and prepare invoices in a timely manner
- Monitor consignment inventory carefully
- Upgrade Logistics Systems by developing SAP or SAGE process manual detailing filing and shipment tracking methodologies, logistics presentation for Sales people
- Prepare monthly sales record
- BA/BS degree
- Min 2-3 years’ experience in logistics
- Knowledge in incoterms
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational/time management skill
- Strong communication skill
- “People person” who is confident and has a positive personality
- Open to working for diversified environment