https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Yasuko Kawasaki https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Yasuko Kawasaki2022-12-15 17:35:142023-02-07 14:57:52Legal Associate (AVP) - International Bank
International Bank is seeking a Legal Associate (AVP) with following responsibilities;
- Reviews, negotiates, and drafts various contracts for the Branch business lines and support functions including bilateral and syndicated credit agreements (with focus on investment fund finance), vendor services agreements, confidentiality agreements, custody agreements, securities lending agreements as agent (e.g., MRAs, MSLAs, GMSLAs, GMRAs, ISDAs, tri-party collateral agreements) and related documentation required for such transactions by the business and support areas.
- Assists with corporate governance matters, including the preparation of materials for Branch governance committee meetings, including the Executive Management committee, the three Business Management committees, the Fiduciary Advisory committee and other internal governance committees and related agendas, corporate resolutions, minutes and other corporate governance documents, action items and records.
- Drafts and reviews legal correspondence, research memoranda, template texts for standardized agreements, internal policies and procedures and internal presentations on topics as needed. Assists with the internal business management functions of the Legal Group as needed.
- Researches, analyzes, and provides legal and regulatory advice to the Compliance, Risk Management, Administration and Planning and IT Group areas regarding new regulatory developments as needed. Assists in the regulatory change management, regulatory reporting and regulatory examinations and inquiries response process.
- Reviews subpoenas and litigation-related filings and assists in related responses and litigation management activities as needed.
- Performs other duties and participates in special projects
- Juris Doctor (JD) Degree required from ABA accredited law school and admission to the New York Bar.
- 6 to 8 years of relevant banking and trust services work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Edge).