An international manufacturing company is seeking a bilingual Japanese Sales Assistant/Office Coordinator who will be responsible for sales support, including providing customer service and maintaining sales information.
- Sales Support
by processing sales data and generating sales reports; by receiving, processing, and confirming orders; by creating purchase orders, letters of credit, and sales contracts; by documenting new project inquiries from all clients; by making quotations and sending them to the customers
- Customer/Supplier Service
by effectively communicating with customers via phone and e-mail and handling questions, requests, and claims; by following up on insurance claims on a monthly basis; by providing information about sales order status; by providing customer quotes; by following up on all customer calls, visits, and inquiries
- Maintain information
by maintaining sales data; by entering sales and profit data per customer/product; by inputting new client company information in the database; by creating customer contact reports; by creating and checking stock data sheet
- Logistics Functions:
by monitoring and tracking shipments; by ensuring shipments clear customs; and by ensuring final delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college or university
- 1-2 years’ related experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Native level Japanese language skill and business level English language skill
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A flexible team player who is able to adapt to change.