An international financial firm is seeking a bilingual Japanese Operations Assistant who will support the Operations Analyst for deal processing and regulatory compliance.
- Performs regulatory compliance review and booking of new investments and for amendments or periodic review.
- Coordinates with internal and third parties to effect bookings, amendments and funding.
- Tracks credit documentation and other customer reporting requirements for timely receipt.
- Performs agent function, including communicating with customers and other lenders for loan servicing and distribution of documents.
- Provides portfolio and other reporting support.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, finance or economics preferred.
- Good computer skills including Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, and Access.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Bilingual oral and written skills on a business level in both English and Japanese.
- Good business math, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational ability.
- 2-3 years of secretarial/administrative/clerical experience in banking experience, preferred.