An international IT firm is seeking a Project Manager who will be overseeing the implementation of IT, involving servers, storage, networking, virtualization, or cloud systems.
- Manage multiple IT infrastructure project simultaneously to ensure engineering resources meet required standards.
- Work with variety of skilled internal and external teams to develop and implement project plans that can meet customer requirements.
- Establish and deliver project time, cost and quality objectives while balancing project resources and risks to achieve desired business results.
- Gather requirements and identify solutions to meet customer’s business and IT needs.
- Prepare and conduct technical/service meetings and presentations. Communicate technical ideas or requirements to sales teams, business stakeholders, and technical audience.
- Maintains customer’s organizational effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies
- Monitor and maintain quality of work service being delivered from Projects and Managed Services.
- Degree in Information Systems Technology or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in technical Project Management
- Excellent Presentation, Oral and Written communication skills
- Proficiency with focus on Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Visio
- Team player with an aptitude for learning, developing new skills
- Japanese language or Chinese Mandarin skill a plus