https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Akane Yanagisawa https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Akane Yanagisawa2020-03-09 14:46:102020-03-09 14:46:17IT Facility Project Manager
An international telecommunication company is seeking an IT Facility Project Manager.
- Plan, design, initiate and manage information technology (IT) projects, IT Facility infrastructure (server room, cabling, and data center environment), voice network, server, PC, audio visual system and physical access control system.
- Propose and create IT Facility design models, specifications, diagrams, and charts.
- Create and maintain documentations as it relates to IT Facility necessary requirement summary, define project document, schedule chart configuration, layout design, processes, service records, and project report.
- Manage project schedule to meet customer’s desired installation date, oversee its organization, budgeting and implementation.
Communicate with client frequently to ensure understanding of project requirements and develop project strategy.
- Participate client meeting, project meeting, construction meeting for client support, project status updates.
- Oversee project execution, ensuring on-time, on-budget completion of projects that meet or exceed clients’ needs and expectations.
Lead and guide the work of technical staff, subcontractor or third-party vendor.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth IT Facility performance tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new IT Facility.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new IT Facility.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of IT Facility, network, and related products.
- Knowledge of horizontal/riser cabling (Cable Material type, Telco Block, Punch down, T-1/PRI tester)
- Knowledge of server room/data center environment.
- Knowledge of LAN, IP Network, and Voice related IT Facility (PBX, Logging Recorder, Call Accounting System).
- Knowledge of audio visual system and physical access control system.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Comply and observe for applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Ability to research into IT Facility issues and products as required.
- Ability of communication both technical and user-friendly language.
- High self-motivation about technology.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.