A global financial firm is seeking a bilingual Japanese Investor Relations Coordinator for corporate access department.
- Provide logistical support for US equity team
- Provide assistance in making logistical arrangements such as transportation, lodging, and catering.
- Provide administrative and clerical assistance in updating documents, itineraries, and schedule calendars.
- Prepare presentation materials using MS office
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communications skill both verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Native level Japanese language skill (read, write, and speak) and business level or higher English language skill (read, write, and speak)
- 3-5 years’ experience in the financial industry preferred