https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Yasuko Kawasaki https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Yasuko Kawasaki2022-06-20 11:27:152022-06-20 11:31:29Inventory Control Analyst
International manufacturing company is seeking an Inventory Control Analyst.
- Conduct month-end inventory reconciliations to meet monthly closing schedule and report all adjustments summary to Finance and Accounting.
- Research, document and resolve inventory discrepancies. (over/under, damage, hold, donation, etc.) using all available resources.
- Monitor inventory related activities on weekly basis and accountable for all the item journal adjustments including auto-adjustments created by ERP system.
- Document all adjustments and report monthly.
- Manage accuracy of inventory status such as Available, Hold, Damaged or Expired are matching between 3PLs and ERP.
- Lead the inventory disposal process and execution.
- Monthly Reporting of Inventory Reserve (Write offs and short-dated products) of all US warehouses and Co-packers in US and Asia.
- Ensure that product is rotated on the FEFO basis in all warehouses.
- Establish new or additional procedure to improve inventory management if necessary.
2. Data Management
- Work with 3PL’s to effectively implement process or system improvement including EDI/Inventory Sync.
- Work directly with internal and external technical resources to trouble-shoot issues related to Inventory.
- Lead strategic planning and implementations of operational excellence and continuous improvements when necessary.
- Own data accuracy for each item card within ERP, GS1 GDSN and 3PLs.
- Own master inventory data to be sent to each 3PL when new SKUs are established or being imported for the first time.
- Asist team members for BC/technical related Inventory issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree
- Minimum of five years of inventory management
- Advanced Expertise using Excel and data analysis
- 1 World Sync/GDSN (Global data Synchronization) experience is a plus
- Understand all aspects of inventory operations that impact inventory accuracy
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft 365 Business Central or NetSuite is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- Proven ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Requires 10% of domestic travels when necessary
- Working knowledge of accounting/GAAP is required