https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Yasuko Kawasaki https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Yasuko Kawasaki2020-10-28 11:13:422020-10-28 12:21:43Internal Audit Associate/AVP - International Bank
International Bank is seeking an Internal Audit Associate/AVP with following responsibilities;
- Carry out financial, operational, and compliance audit duties to include evaluating internal controls, applying professional audit techniques in identifying risk, preparing audit work papers, identifying mitigating controls, and documenting findings.
- Carry out audit functions and meet internal and regulatory expectation while maintaining clear and consistent reporting lines directly to the Chief Auditor
- Perform planning, testing, and reporting of less complex auditable entities of the bank, or assist more senior auditors in performing more difficult reviews included within the audit plan
- Obtain professional audit certifications to advance the individuals’ qualifications and credentials.
- Participate in applicable training to gain knowledge of more moderate to advanced audit techniques and/or gain subject matter expertise relevant to auditable entities of the bank.
- Establish and/or revise assigned audit procedures at the time of each engagement.
- Examine and assess the processes surrounding the assets, liabilities, income, expenses, and related records of the bank utilizing generally accepted auditing standards (IIA).
- Prepare audit reports and work papers and assess the internal control environment based upon established criteria.
- Assess existing controls and recommend corrective action for noted weaknesses.
- Identify and promote integrated auditing concepts and use of technology and analytics at the time of audit planning and fieldwork.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in working within the audit or related function of a bank or financial institution, preferably within an international banking environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, from an accredited college or university.
- Strong written, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- General knowledge of state banking laws and FRB regulations.
- Strong knowledge of auditing principles /standards (i.e., IIA).
- Solid PC skills, particularly Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) and Lotus Notes.
- Strong reasoning and analytical skills to solve practical problems.
- Strong ability to read, understand, analyze, and interpret laws and regulations, and other relevant materials and reporting.
- Relevant certifications, such as CIA, CISA, CAMS a plus.