An international chemical company is seeking an Inside Sales who will be responsible for supporting growth of their business in pharmaceutical excipients, food ingredients, and industrial markets of the US, Canada, and Brazil.
- Communicate with customers regarding supply, pricing, forecasting
- Qualify leads, sending samples, following up on samples
- Maintain a growth opportunity pipeline.
- Support distributors with documentation, technical information, and supply issues
- by forecasting sales results and trends; by developing, implementing, and managing the internal customer relationship management process for Company products sales;
- by maintaining the customer database; by managing purchase order processes and ensuring order fulfillment;
- by managing customer credit accounts and contacting customers whose accounts are past due and ensuring payment is received;
- by improving the sales process on a continuous basis, and by performing additional functions as necessary.
- Attend trade shows and other events as necessary in order to increase the presence of the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree (Major in chemistry or chemical engineering preferred)
- 5 years’ experience in inside sales
- Knowledge and experience with chemical importation laws and regulations, preferably in FDA regulated market
- Must be able to work in a cross-cultural environment, and be self-motivated and detailed oriented
- Must be tactful, mature, flexible and able to successfully respond to multiple work pressures
- Proficient in MS Office