International Bank is seeking a FVP Core Compliance with the following responsibilities;
International Bank is seeking a FVP, Regulatory Compliance with the following responsibilities:
- Compliance Advisory: serve as Compliance Officer – Business Oversight to provide oversight over compliance matters to the Trust Business, which includes second line compliance coverage of relevant state and federal banking rules
- Advise on regulatory changes, new regulations and internal policy changes in order to identify, and effectively assess key compliance risks.
- Ensure compliance risk are effectively identified, measured, monitored and controlled consistent with the Bank’s risk appetite statement and policies established within the Compliance Risk Management framework.
- Review and advise on new product and service
- Corporate Governance: attend and present at the Compliance Committee
- Participate in regulatory exams, assist in drafting responses to regulatory inquiries and internal audits.
- Coordinate the Americas compliance trainings and risk assessment; Issue management program.
- Work closely with other support functions to help create and maintain base practice across the Bank
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+years relevant work experience in the financial service industry
- Understanding of the US banking rules and regulations
- Knowledge of general compliance themes – conflict of interest; code of conduct, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal skills: ability to communicate regulatory requirements to lines of business, stakeholders, and management
- Strong organizational and executional skills
- A self-starter and highly motivated with a strong attention to details
Base salary: up to 185K+bonus