An international healthcare company is seeking a Finance & Accounting Manager responsible for the Company’s Finance and Accounting activities. Duties include preparation of financial statements, consolidations reports, budgets and cash flow projections and financial analysis as liaison to US subsidiaries and parent company. In addition, plans schedules, coordinates, and reviews accounting information to maintain compliance with accounting policies, procedures, and internal accounting controls.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the finance/accounting department.
- Leads and coordinates financial closing process.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports and statements.
- Provides analysis of financial performance and variances to managements, headquarters, and external auditors.
- Develop financial review presentation including cashflow projection for monthly and business plan review, improving visibility in financial results and target achievement. Prepares quarterly consolidated accounting information for parent company.
- Prepares annual and semi-annual budget forecast along with costs and sales forecasts and analyzes variance between budget and actual results. Compiles documents for audit and deal with quarterly review and annual audit by external auditor. Prepares support documents for tax filing and financial reports for related party for consolidation filing. Manages and maintains accounting and reporting related system.
2) Management and Administration
- Supervises and monitors schedule, daily workflow, and personnel.
- Updates and implements operating procedure.
- Maintains and updates documentation as legally required, taxes, registrations, contracts, lease documents and correspondence records.
- Interfaces with company’s external firm, insurance firms, banks, etc.
- Works to optimize sales, costs, purchasing, inventory, cash flow and daily operation issues and initiates strategies for improvement.
- Develops an effective financial and managerial accounting system in coordination with outside consultant.
- Monitors and ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Seeks constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by senior management.
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to senior management.
- Maintain good communication with other managers, staff, and outside contacts.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
- 5+ years of proven experience with general ledger accounting, month-end/year-end financial close process, and account reconciliations.
- Solid understanding of US GAAP and operational accounting/financial reporting processes.
- Proven ability to learn and use new accounting guidance.
- Detail Oriented with great organizational skills and ability to schedule and accomplish assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- The use of accounting system, Windows operating system, and MS office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Supervisory experience
Base salary up to 125K+bonus