An International Investment Bank is seeking an Equity Analyst to join the US Equity Research team converting large-cap names in multiple sectors.
- Main Coverage: DIS, PG, BA, MMM, BRK/B, VZ, CVX, NEE, BLL, ENPH, BEP, PLUG, NEE, BLL, ENPH, BEP, PLUG
- Conduct detailed research and analysis and create and maintain earnings, valuation, and industrial models
- Write and publish detailed initiation reports, updates, and periodical reports as a sole publisher of the sector
- Maintain constant coverage of industry-related news, trends, and developments
- Develop and maintain management contacts in companies under coverage and interact with them on a regular basis
- Collaborate with US Equity Sales team for the inquiry from the institutional clients, and participates in roadshows, seminars, and other related events
- 3-5 year experience as Equity Research Analyst
- BA/BS degree with outstanding academic credentials. CFA, MBA is a plus.
- A profound understanding of equity markets and surrounded financial markets.
- Solid experience in Financial modeling and Financial analysis with a thorough understanding of various valuation approaches and methods
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to travel as needed
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 86, 87 and license holder (Unlicensed candidate is expected to complete accreditation within 6-month after joining the firm)