An international company is seeking an Account Manager who will be responsible for maintaining and increasing sales of residential/commercial decorative material products in the United States and other emerging markets in the United States through building relationships and superior customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs all facets of sales activities including customer service of existing accounts, sales presentations, sample development, order solicitation, production scheduling, and after sale follow up
- Communicates extensively with customers’ Purchasing, Quality Control, R&D, Design, and Logistics people as well as the Tokyo sales office to provide effective products/services.
- Coordinates the entire process from pre-production, production, through to delivery of the products
- Develops sales strategies to market products. Maintains existing customers by quality assurance and their satisfaction and develops relationships with new customers
- Researches industry design trends to lead the development of new designs/colors
- Researches new industry, prepares reports and identifies potential clients
a) to see existing and potential customers and promotes products
b) to attend trade shows to establish new contacts and market our products
- Writes sales reports, customer correspondence, and related business correspondence.
- Prepares quotations, contracts, and follows up with customers.
- Handle other tasks as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in outside sales & marketing a plus
- Ability to develop sales and marketing strategies aggressively and efficiently
- Self-motivated, self-starter with strong communication and organizational skills
- Open to business travel (2-3 times/month)
- Basic knowledge of computer systems and applications
- Driver’s license
- Open to work in diversified environment