https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Yasuko Kawasaki https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Yasuko Kawasaki2022-06-22 13:35:592022-06-22 13:35:59CRM (Client Relationship Management) Engineer/Developer
An international IT consulting firm is seeking a CRM Engineer/Developer.
- Engineering activities
- Define technical/non-functional requirements of customer’s business system
- Design, develop, plan and deploy the system change and/or code, while discussing technical aspects with outsource vendors
- Estimate and plan efforts necessary for system change and code deployment
- Troubleshoot system error and/or software bugs, and provide workaround.
- Propose reasonable solution to root cause of system error and/or software bugs.
- Design system behavior or use case scenario and develop program code to meet the requirement
- Provide necessary documents for effective support
- Acquire and apply knowledge of new technology
- Collaborate with senior engineers to identify and solve variety of problems
- Participates in multi implementation projects or customer supports
- Follow project schedule (WBS) for projects
- Follow support service plan for maintenance support
- Performs system tests (integration test, regression test, performance test)
- Proposes improvements of client’s business system
- Follow or assist Grade3 engineer for documenting, configuring, and testing tasks in project or support
2. Reporting activities
- Record his/her daily work logs every day in the work log system, such as Sprint back Log and SharePoint
- Analyze actual versus forecast of assigned support cases and assigned projects.
- Analyze the situations of assigned support cases or assigned projects and come up with improvement plans or solutions
- Prepare and report for his/her line manager regarding statuses of assigned projects/support cases.
- Come up with improvement plans or solutions based on the above analysis and execute them arranging stakeholders by him/herself
- Prepare and report for his/her line manager regarding statuses of assigned projects/support cases
- Bachelor degree or higher degree
- 3+ years’ experience as IT Developer/engineer
- Experience in designing/testing Saas solutions a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM a plus
- Collaborative, perform well in a diversified team