International Bank is seeking a Lead Analyst in their Corporate Banking team who has extensive Loan Administration /Deposit Transaction experience.
- Executes and proceeds Loan, Deposit transactions by communicating with customers and Dealing Room. Distributes detailed information of each transaction through internal systems or instruction memo.
- Assists account officers with the compliance team for regulatory obligations.
- Closes/maintains deals by collecting/delivering required documents from/to customers, delivering them to back offices with instructions, and conducting required checks/registrations in the systems.
- Manages covenants of each credit facility by registering due dates in the system and collecting evidence from customers.
- Generates and circulates internal periodical reports to senior executives in a timely manner.
- Performs general administrative functions for the department such as distribution of mail, facsimile, copying, opening/locking document cabinets, and monitor current publication subscriptions and current subscriptions and web-based services.
- Maintains credit files of each customer/transaction updates, and files other required documents; assists account officers in administrative functions when needed
- Responsible for ensuring the archiving, retention, and record-keeping of all files and documents in accordance with the retention requirements
- Create quarterly invoices/monthly statements and send them to customers in a timely manner.
- Bachelor degree (Business, Finance or related curriculum)
- Extensive experience in loan administration (KYC, covenants check, funding/repayment operations) in the banks
- Ability to multi-task and a fast learner
- Proficient in MS (Word/Excel, if possible PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills both verbal and writing