International Bank is seeking a Control and Risk Management Associate.
- Assist in daily operations covering market data update in bank’s trade booking system, portfolio market-to-market and preparation of risk monitoring reports in compliance with the policies and procedures.
- Assist in managing and enhancing market risk and liquidity risk tools, policies and procedures for the bank as needed.
- Process bulk data downloads from various vendors and assure data integrity in SQL databases used by the Team. Conduct data sanity check on key risk monitoring reports and provide remedial actions to achieve integrity before reportion to the senior management.
- Provide commentary for daily/weekly/quarterly risk monitoring reports with primary focus on P/L, positions, risk positions, cash flow projections and material changes in crucial risk measures while understanding the basic market mechanisms and market activity.
- Act as back-up person for necessary operations when other teams within the Group e.g. Regulatory Reporting, Accounting and Information Security are short on staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- Experience in liquidity and/or market risk in a financial institution.
- Knowledge of statistics and quantitative skills including the concept of VaR and basic skills in Excel VBA and MS-SQL.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Base salary up to 90K (Associate)/ up to 110K (officer)