International Asset Management is seeking an Equity Analyst for Global Equity Investment Team focusing on high quality growth stocks. The team is part of global team who are located in Europe and in Asia.
- Maintain bottom-up research coverage on assigned industries.
- Independently and thoughtfully conduct equity research.
- Generate, develop, and present new investment ideas as well as monitoring current investments to enhance risk adjusted returns for the portfolios.
- Monitor the latest news/developments on the underlining stocks in the portfolio and evaluate the impacts on the stocks using qualitative and quantitative method, monitoring macroeconomic news.
- Build and maintain complete company models, create income statement, balance sheet and cash flow forecast, and perform valuation analysis.
- Meet with company managements on a frequent basis through on-site company visits, conference calls and meetings in our office.
- Convery information verbally and through written notes and reports such as industry reviews, company evaluation analyses, and quarterly company updates.
- Communicate frequently with portfolio managers on industry and stocks in their portfolios.
- Participate in internal research meeting and portfolio review meeting with team members overseas.
- BA/BS degree plus MBA and/or CFA, preferred
- 3+yrs’ of equity research experience. Buy-side experience preferred.
- Coverage experience in Health/Medicare Technology or Industrials a plus
- Strong fundamental analysis skills
- Extensive financial modeling and valuation skills
- Experience in Excel and Bloomberg
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Team Player
- Enthusiasm for finding compelling investment opportunities