https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Yasuko Kawasaki https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Yasuko Kawasaki2021-04-07 18:34:452021-04-08 17:47:09Business Process Reengineering Analyst
International Engineering/Manufacturing company is seeking an Analyst in Business Process Reengineering team.
- Support assigned department in identifying and selecting business processes to be improved
- Assist with the development, collection, analysis, and reporting of data pertaining to a business process with the intent to streamline, optimize, and possibly automate
- Translate data analysis findings and research principles into written documents.
- Manipulate and transform data through the use of databases, spreadsheets, and queries.
- Facilitate meetings to define, deconstruct, and re-engineer business processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in process improvement.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated operational excellence in data-driven analytical thinking, process development and improvements, problem solving. Six Sigma Green-Belt or higher preferred.
- An ability to translate raw information into actionable strategies and initiatives.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills in terms of being clear, concise, and professional with the ability to work effectively across teams.
- Comfortable working in a changing/growing environment.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).