An international company, a leading provider of Education Technology Products and Solutions is seeking a Product and Business Development Manager who will be responsible for planning and implementing new products in the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify customer needs through research, market data, trader shows, and direct interaction with customers.
- Research/Analyze market condition and product/technology trend
- Assess competition by comparing products
- Lead the new product and technology introduction process/strategy
- Communicate regularly with the R&D and manufacturing team for products and market situations/trends.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to plan marketing communications objectives, promotional activities, and sales strategies.
- Determine product pricing based on market research, production costs, and anticipated demand
- Schedule and assign operational requirements to follow up on work results
- Report information or issues which would influence product development such as market situation, technology/market trend, competitor situation, policies and regulations in a timely manner to management
- 5+years’ experience in Product Development/Business Development in a technology company. Experience in AV products a plus. Knowledge/experience in Software, Network, or IT application is highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university. Higher degree such as MBA a plus.
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and team management skills.
- Analytical and good problem-solver.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Work well in diversified environment.
- Open to frequent business trips