A leading global supplier of innovative clinically proven nutritional ingredients is seeking an Account Manager with Spanish language skill in their Global Nutrition sales team focusing on Latin America and Europe. Successful candidate should be a self-motivated individual who is willing to learn, crave to achieve, and has a passion for the filed of nutrition, health and wellness.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships with select customers in Latin America and Europe.
- Manage existing accounts to increase sales by prospecting sales, following up clients and initiating proposal.
- Develop account relationship, recommend new products and address customer questions about prices, availability, competitive advantages, sample availabilities etc.
- Search for prospective customers and cold call/e-mail to open the door for new opportunities.
- Develop and implement tactical strategies to maintain/expand sales in conjunction with corporate goal and objectives.
- Collaborate with our vendor partners to address customer needs
- Work with our product management and marketing teams to leverage their support and help to achieve sales
- Travel to attend industry tradeshows and customer visits in assigned territories.
- BA/BS degree, technical degree or past coursework in biology, chemistry, or medicine a plus
- Strong interpersonal skill, superb communications skill both verbal and written
- 2-3 years of experience in international sales and/or B2B sales preferred, but not required
- Experience in nutritional supplements or related field a plus
- Open to business trips (2-3 times/year, domestically & internationally)
- Proficient in MS office
- Business level Spanish language skill and English language skill