https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Yasuko Kawasaki https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Yasuko Kawasaki2022-10-04 19:35:592022-10-05 19:14:40Bilingual Japanese Relationship Manager - Int'l Bank
International Bank is seeking a Relationship Manager with Japanese language skills.
- Develops and maintains business relationships with customers and identify business opportunities. Pursues and generates new customers and new transactions from current customers.
- Reviews potential assets in assigned industries and prepares credit applications and makes investment recommendations. Prepares all applications and reports and makes recommendations on all amendments, refinancings and other ongoing activities.
- Monitors assigned assets and industries to maintain credit quality through asset/industry appropriate measures, i.e., financial analysis and trends, cross-sectional analysis and market value/liquidity.
- Ensures compliance with applicable investment guidelines and directives from Head Office and Branch Management.
- Contacts and negotiates with agent banks, holders and brokers to source potential new assets or dispose the existing assets in the portfolio and promote business relationships to enhance sourcing opportunities. Arranges agent deals, including structuring with customer and other lenders, if applicable.
- Maintain current contact with and intelligence on financial markets.
- Responsible for all Head Office and Branch monitoring and reporting requirements, including rating review, business review of documentation, regulatory review, booking and financial and portfolio review requirements.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics or equivalent with 2+ years related experience.
- Bilingual oral and written skills on a business level in both English and Japanese.
- Good knowledge of finance and basic accounting.
- Good knowledge of commonly used research resources, including Bloomberg, EDGAR, and rating agencies.
- Basic knowledge of corporate finance transactions and loan markets.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word, PowerPoint, Access, and some modeling capabilities.
- Good oral and written communication skills.