A global alternative asset manager who has diverse portfolio of institutional clients across Asia and the Americas, is seeking a Relationship Manager for Japanese Pensions and Intermediaries.
- Act as a relationship manager responsible for the coverage of Pension and Intermediary clients in Japan.
- Understand clients’ investment needs and propose adequate products for them accordingly;
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation to new business conversion;
- Identify new distribution opportunities and be able to work with different teams to complete the product on-boarding process.
- Sound knowledge of the Pension and intermediary distribution landscape and the latest industry developments in the region;
- Proven track record of working with clients in Pension and the intermediary channel in Japan
- Good understanding about Alternative Products
- Ambitious and result driven personality, self-motivated and perform effectively with limited supervision;
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to build good relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Native Japanese speaker with fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent presentation skills;
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in the asset management industry;
- Bachelor’s degree in business related degree