An International Asset Management Firm is seeking a Client Services Analyst/ Associate with Japanese language skills who will support/manage wide range of clients service responsibilities;
- Conduct and manage client service for East Asia Clients which includes but not limited to 1)handling the requests and inquiries from the client working with internal counterparties such as portfolio managers, traders, analysts, legal & compliance (guideline monitoring), client reporting team.
- Using the internal and external tools such as Blackrock Aladdin, My State Street or Administrators’ portals such as BBH and MFS, and support investment team to handle and respond to the requests and inquiries.
- Translate Japanese inquires into English and translate English answeres into Japanese.
- More than 3 years’ experience in investment management firms
- Knowledge of financial markets, preferably fixed income, and interest in investment strategies and security analysis.
- Analytical and comfortable working with and interpreting statistics and fixed income market data
- Ability to communicate effectively with subject matter experts across multiple business functions.
- Highly motivated team-player with a desire to work on a wide range of projects, collaborative and entrepreneurial mind.
- Accountable with excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize work within a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing in both English and Japanese
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Business, Science, Math preferred
- Proficient in MS Office and Bloomberg. Skills for Blackrock Aladdin, My State Street, Bloomberg, T-Star GX, TX and admin portal (BBH, MFS) a plus.