International Bank is seeking a Project Management Assistant with Japanese skill in their operations Department who will be responsible for supporting department-wide activities to promote operational excellence initiatives and different types of projects. o
The position’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1) General Duties
- Perform administrative tasks related to project management and execution of operational excellence initiatives, throughout project life cycle
- Track status of projects and initiatives promoted by various Operations units
- Compile data and create managerial reports
- Process balance confirmation issuance
- Perform OFAC Business as Usual (BAU) tasks:
- Sanction Filter update
- False hit reduction
- Customer scan hit review
- Review procedures
- Coordinate tasks related to Japanese Foreign Exchange Law (JFEL) and Financial Instruments & Exchange Law (FIEL)
- Support creation and submission of Operational Error Report (OER)
- Obtain a basic understanding of the applicable rules and regulations that govern the Bank. Understand that all questions and/or clarification about such rules and regulations should be directed to Americas Legal and Compliance Department. Read and respond as necessary to all compliance-related reference and directive materials received. Comply with the Bank’s “Code of Conduct”.
- Follow all the policies and procedures of the bank that are applicable to the position.
- College degree plus minimum 1-3 year professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proficient in MS Office: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Base salary up to 75K+bonus.