https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png 0 0 Yasuko Kawasaki https://alphaglobalsearch.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/AGSlogo1-1-300x132.png Yasuko Kawasaki2022-03-23 22:51:372022-03-23 22:51:37Internal Audit Manager
International company is seeking an Internal Audit Manager with following responsibilities.
- Perform the role of Point of Contact which includes arrangement of audit fieldwork schedule, local transportation, accommodations arrangement for audit fieldwork members, and communicating with counterparts at group companies for requesting documents /information required for audit planning and/or fieldwork testing.
- Design audit fieldwork such as identifying required resource allocation, fieldwork schedule and controls/business processes to be tested on site, and obtain agreement from General Manager.
- Perform internal audit as a member of the internal audit project team and complete working papers for review by internal audit team in head office.
- Draft internal audit report by evaluating the significance of audit findings and make recommendations for resolutions.
- Organize closing meeting with management of group companies
- Prepare and submit annual budget for the department.
- Prepare and submit department work plans/results and schedule on a monthly basis
- Monitor and control actual department costs against budget
- Assist group companies located in North and South America in establishing Internal Control and Internal Control assessment structure over financial reporting (JSOX). Review specific business processes at the request of the Audit Committee or management, as appropriate.
- Perform the management assessment concerning Internal Control over Financial Reporting (JSOX) of group companies located in North and South America and complete working papers for review by head office.
- Respond to the remediation for identified deficiencies through the aforementioned management assessment.
- Record and retain relevant information or documents related to the aforementioned management assessment. Keep Audit Committee informed of audit activities and assessments; advise of significant issues; submit reports and recommendations as needed or requested.
- Respond to the Internal Control Audit on group companies located in North and South America concerning Internal Control over Financial Reporting (JSOX) which is conducted by outside accounting firms
- BA/BS degree. Higher degree such as MBA a plus.
- More than 3 years of relevant management experience in internal control and managing internal audit setting with a multinational, culturally diverse environment preferred.
- Expert knowledge of J-SOX preferred.
- Experience in internal or external audit is prerequisite.
- Familiar with relevant US accounting standards and/or tax legislation.
- CPA certificate a plus.
- Excellent written verbal communications and PC skills (MS Office, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.