Performs administrative tasks in General Affairs Department. Assists operations of the General Affairs’ management.
- Administers Accounts Payable
- Administers Document Management
- Administers Vault open/close and access control
- Arranges Business Travels
- Administers Japanese Expatriate related matters
- Handles Important Mail with the Parent Bank in Japan
- Arranges accommodations for guests and trainees
- Supports coordination of the Board meetings, Directors’ administrative issues and the Board related matters
- Translates important documents as needed
- Performs all functions as assigned by management
- Provide high quality work by ensuring accuracy and seeking to continuously improve our processes and platforms by embracing new and better ways of doing things.
- Enhance employee’s knowledge and understanding of job responsibilities through continuous communication and on the job training. Training should focus on establishing high quality/accuracy of work.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration
- Basic understanding of accounting / bookkeeping
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills both in Japanese and English
- Good PC skills. Experience with excel spreadsheets and word processing software