International Firm is seeking a Compliance/Internal Audit Associate who has Japanese language skills;
- Reviewing legal documents such as agreement and contract
- Drafting agreement, contract, and corporate minutes
- Responding to correspondences by Head office in Japan and US subsidiaries.
- Drafting company regulations/ policies and their revised edition
- Drafting compliance documents including but not limited to presentation materials and training materials
- Coordination of compliance event such as Compliance Conference and compliance trainings
- Drafting internal audit plan and reviewing internal audit materials
- Coordination of internal audit schedule Preparing internal controls materials
- Preparing Risk Management Activities materials
- 3-5 years experiences for legal review and support of compliance & ethics program and internal audit (Attorney license/ Paralegal experience are not required)
- Fluent in both English and Japanese language
- PC operation skills such as MS-Office 365, Adobe softs, etc.
- Strong interpersonal/communications skills both verbal/written.
Work can be hybrid or remote.
Compensation: Base Salary 80-100K+Bonus