International Chemical Company is seeking a Business Development Manager with Japanese language skill who will be managing the sales and marketing of their products (Photomask Pellicle, etc.) for Electronics/Semi-conductor industry. This is fully remote position.
- Plan, execute and achieve the budgets
- Responsible for over-all sales and marketing activities
- Responsible for gathering critical information from the US based customers for the sales increase in the global manufacturing areas
- Responsible for maintaining current customers, for locating new potential customers, and obtain new customers for the Company and its group companies
- Responsible for introducing new generations of the related products to the current and to the potential customers by working closely with Head Office in Japan to provide the US based customers and potentials with the maximum supports in the field of new technologies
- Initiate and provide countermeasures against quality issues
- Responsible for resolving commercial issues, including aged payments
- Support next generation lithography developmental activities, including EUV related works, for Company’s head office in Japan
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business-related degree
- Relevant work experience within the semiconductor, IT, or Chemical Industries.
- Strong PC skills
- Japanese language skill
- Strong interpersonal/communications skills both in verbal and written
- Open to business travel both domestic and international
- A Team Player, can perform well with minimum supervision