International Asset Management Firm is seeking an Investment Analyst with Japanese language skill who will be conducting Fixed income Products and supporting portfolio management.
- Prepare reports to monitor Fixed income-related portfolio.
- Analyze changes in collected data and prepare for expected impacts on results.
- Create and modify data and technology strategies in order to increase efficiency and accuracy in portfolio management.
- Provide analytical support during the development of special projects and initiatives.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis of market data as requested.
- Trade Executions and Peripheral Operations
- Engaged in developments and improvements in trade execution practices including systematic trade execution process.
- Experience working in financial companies, preferably in credit or market products area.
- Strong IT literacy.
- Experience using trading platforms like Bloomberg and financial software a plus.
- Bilingual both in Japanese and English;
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to details;
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills;
- Strong team player and ability to work across organizational boundaries.