A global financial institution is seeking a Corporate Banking Analyst or Assistant with Japanese language skills. The individual will be supporting the Portfolio Management (PM) team and other stakeholders by preparing memos and reports, maintain various bank databases while monitoring/assuring check/balance of various applications and reports in the credit process.
1) Portfolio Management
- Manage covenants, conditions, instructions, and reports required in a timely and accurate manner. Understand and adhere to relevant credit policies & procedures, regulations, and laws.
- Manage Due Date and Inform upcoming due items to PM/RM
- Manage Borrower Rating and duelist – using Oracles (OBIEE), excel database, GCARS, etc.
- Prepare and Manage various reports
2) Support Executing Transactions
- Communicate well with Credit Analysts, Relationship Managers, and other offices to help process loan onboarding
- Support credit applications and initiate credit package
- Input financial data and calculate the primary rating
3) Perform ad-hoc projects to enhance operations/processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 1 year of commercial or corporate lending administrative experience
- Ability to collaborate effectively and professionally with other PM members, business partners, throughout the enterprise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under high stress and time-sensitive work environment
- Strong time management and organization skills; attentive to details for accuracy and integrity
- Advanced skills in MS Office and banking applications
- Good knowledge in accounting, laws, regulations for commercial banking products
- Japanese language skills are required