International Financial Institution is seeking an VP or FVP Fund Finance in their Specialized Finance Team who will be leading the origination and structuring of the credit facilities for PE Funds, Fund of Fuds and Asset Managers (40 Act).
- Originating and structuring credit facilities by analyzing and identify risks of fund financing.
- Develop and close fund finance deals by collaborating with Legal, Credit Policy, Risk Management teams.
- Assist in the product development and business expansion.
- Develop or enhance fund financing frame work including various processes and and tools.
- Prepare a credit write-up and reports to Head Office.
- Supervise and/or lead other team members
- 8-10+yrs’ of relevant work experience.
- Supervisory and management experience required.
- BA/BS in business oriented degree or higher degree
- Proficient in MS Office and Bloomberg.
- Strong communications skills both verbally and written