A global Asset Management firm is seeking a Credit Analyst who will analyze and recommend investment-grade corporate bonds to out-perform defined market benchmarks.
- Conduct fundamental credit analysis with emphasis on financial modeling to identify profitable corporate bonds for the portfolio.
- Create in-depth earnings reports including financial projections, credit valuation, and recommendations based on expected performance.
- Present detailed and persuasive company reports to PMs reviewing potential investment ideas; consult with management on proposed investment ideas and strategies.
- Liaise with industry sources to capture and develop new investment ideas; pro-actively collect and interpret market information.
- Foster the development of global views across teams located in head office; provide thorough and timely research to secondary audiences abroad.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or equivalent concentration; MBA and/or CFA designation preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in credit analysis, fixed income, and fund investing with an understanding of the wider financial environment; buy-side corporation experience preferred.
- Strong command of MS Office software and advanced Excel; proficiency with Bloomberg and related automated research tools.
- Company research, asset valuation, and relative value analysis capabilities required.
- Outstanding analytical, financial modeling, written and verbal communication skills; ability to persuasively present recommendations of profitable investment ideas.
- Detailed oriented, pro-active, and able to excel in highly collaborative global team.
- A flexible team player who can adapt to change.
Base salary: 125K-155K+bonus